Registration is now open for the 2021 Trenchless Technology Road Show which will take place virtually May 11, 12, 13, 18, and 20.
The Trenchless Technology Road Show is a partnership between Benjamin Media, Inc. (BMI) and the Centre for Advancement of Trenchless Technologies (CATT), at the University of Waterloo.
The agenda is now available to view here.
Each day will feature two tracks, one in the morning and one in the afternoon. Track topics include:
- May 11 – New Pipeline Construction and Pressure Pipes Inspection & Condition Assessment
- May 12 – Storm Sewer and Culverts & Styrene
- May 13 – Pipe Construction Using Microtunneling and Pipeline Condition Assessment & Lining Solutions
- May 18 – Pipeline Condition Assessment and CIPP & Sliplining – Lessons Learned
- May 20 – Utility Engineering & Surveying Institute (UESI) and Spray Lining of Sewers & Maintenance Hole Inspections and Repairs
Each track will end with a question-and-answer session featuring the speakers from that track. CEUs will be offered per track. Registrants will need to pay an administrative fee of $20 CAD but can request CEUs for as many sessions as they wish. CEUs will only be issued after session attendance has been verified.
If registered by April 10, the cost to attend is $295 CAD for CATT/UESI Members and $350 CAD for non-members. After April 10, the cost to attend is $350 CAD for CATT/UESI Members and $450 CAD for non-members. Register to attend here.
Pheedloop, the events virtual platform, allows attendees to participate in questions and answers with the speakers as well as networking opportunities via chat and video that can also be used among other attendees, speakers, and exhibitors/sponsors. The virtual show is designed for interactive participation with the exhibitors and technical sessions and caters to municipalities, consultants, contractors, suppliers, managers, and graduate students involved in linear infrastructure projects.
If you are interested in becoming a sponsor or exhibitor, please contact Meghan Squires