The Canadian Common Ground Alliance (CCGA) proudly announces the Digging Deeper Digital Education and Networking Series.
Given the uncertainties due to COVID-19, the CCGA is excited to provide an alternative: A national platform that virtually connects Damage Prevention Stakeholders, beginning October 2020 until May 2021 that offers 10 training and awareness sessions based on industry hot topics. Speakers include:
- Canada Energy Regulator CEO – Gitane De Silva
- Association Consulting Engineers Canada President – John Gamble
- Renew Magazine Editor – Andrew Macklin
In addition to providing continuing professional education, the Digging Deeper Digital Education and Networking Series aims to reconnect peers, utilities, sponsors and suppliers to support the growth and development of the Damage Prevention industry now, and in the future.
Registration now open HERE
Join us as we #DigDeeper into Damage Prevention!
Please note that all the session times below are in MT.
Session 1 - Thursday, October 29, 2020 - 10:00am - 11:30pm MT
- Canada Energy Regulator - Leadership in crisis and Q&A with new Chief Executive Officer, Gitane De Silva
Session 2 - Wednesday, November 25, 2020 - 11:00am - 12:30pm MT
- Communications in the Time of COVID - Shifting Tactics
Session 3 - Wednesday, January 27, 2021 - 11:00am - 12:30pm MT
- Canada's National Infrastructure Corridor - What is it, and why is it important?
Session 4 - Wednesday, February 17, 2021 - 11:00am - 12:30pm MT
- Managing Rights of Way before they manage YOU
Session 5 - Wednesday, March 31, 2021 - 11:00am - 12:30pm MT
- Asset Management - How this will help you with long term planning
Session 6 - Thursday, April 1, 2021 - 11:00am - 12:30pm MT
- Ground Disturbance and Safe Excavation
Session 7 - Wednesday, April 14, 2021 - 11:00am - 12:30pm MT
- Incident Investigation - Latest trends and methodologies
Session 8 - Wednesday, April 21, 2021 - 11:00am - 12:30pm MT
- Indigenous Consultation
Session 9 - Wednesday, April 28, 2021 - 11:00am - 12:30pm MT
- Locating Process - How to become more efficient
Session 10 - Wednesday, May 26, 2021 - 11:00am - 12:30pm MT
- UESI - 3D Utility and Subsurface Utility Engineering (SUE)
Please check our website for more information and updates on Speakers. canadiancga.com